Re: Sergio Tales

Just to add to that, as I walked up to Sergio and introduced myself as
"Ruben, the guy who does the Sergiography" he replies "Oh my god, you
guys are crazy!!".  Oh, and before I actually met Gary, I was a little
leary about what he might be like too! ;-}  Of course, then he whipped
out his tie-matic Groo statue carousel....

A couple of thoughts about the Groofest:
1)maybe we should take a list of e-mails for those folks who want to be
on a "Groofest 2000 mailing list".  I dunno' if anyone can set up their
own mailing list, but at least we could just do it manually with lots of
CC's.  Or maybe all Groopies want to know what's going on, even if they
have no chance of attending (or aren't interested)?

2)As the G-day approaches, we should probably make up some sort of
'guest passes' or buttons or something to both commemorate the event and
avoid any unruly party crashers.

What do they mean, slow of mine?,
Ruben.