Next sunday

>said, "he'll be here NEXT SUNDAY!!" When she meant TOMORROW!

Maybe she was Swedish? ;-) We say "next sunday" for "this sunday".. *but*
"next sunday" can also mean ... "*next* sunday". Confused? So are we! ;-)
There is of course the option of saying "this sunday" when you mean "this
sunday" instead of "next sunday" so people wont get confused but still we
say "next sunday". Maybe it's different in the northern parts but we here
in the southern part are a little confused ourselves so a little more does
not matter ;-)

/Magnus
    http://i.am/on-line
Quote of the moment

Succumb to natural tendencies. Be hateful and boring.