Groofest Website

OK, you knew this was coming........

I volunteer  (...see, already you're rolling your eyes at me!)

to design and upkeep the coordinating site for GROOFEST 2000.

BUT  (oh there go the eyes again.)

I'd like to announce the CLOSING of the Hall of Mendicants.
I'm sorry.  I just don't have the time to finish the bios or make the site
as useful as it could be....
I will however keep the MULCH! part going.  It will get its own site. The
new MULCH! address is: http://www.piekosarts.com/mulch

BUT  that's not all....

I am offering the files to anyone who wants to host it.  Anyone who thinks
they can give the HoM a good home, let me know, and I will transfer all the
files to you, (and mail you the remaining bios) and it's yours, graphics
and all, to do whatever you want with it.  Please e-mail me privately about
that.

If no one takes me up on this offer, the HoM goes offline by Friday of this
week.

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics, fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.  But it sounded good.)
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com