Setting up your own email news group

It is easy to create your own email news group. Just go to the following
website, set up your group and then members can subscribe/unsubscribe
themselves... and it's free!

http://www.egroups.com/

P.S. The only catch is there are "discreet" ads that may show up at the end
of your messages (like with hotmail)... but you can get rid of them for
$4.95 per month.

~Vaughn Seward (cFlat7)