Re: Groofest Website

Cool -- I (.... you knew *this* was coming...) would like to see you
take a laptop and digital camera to the SDCC and upload pix to the
website during the Con & Groofest for all those other folks who can't
attend to see. C'mon! Of course, I don't volunteer to pay for any of
that... :-}}

Too bad about the HoM.  At first I thought "Why take it down, just leave
it as a static site."  But then I realized Nate wouldn't want to keep an
unfinished or substandard project 'open' indefintely, under his name.
That takes guts.  I hope someone does take it under their wing,
though....

Oh, and I checked out Nate's site www.piekosarts.com -- what a cool
title page!  Where the heck did you come up with that graphic?

Hecker,
Ruben.