Re: Groofest Website

Hi Folks!

Okey Dokey, here's the official up to minute word(s) about GrooFest:

Date:  Sometime next summer.  No word from Sergio yet if right before or
right after the San Diego Con works for him.  So "Sometime next summer" is
as good as it can be pinned down right now.

Place:  Ojia, California.  Town of Sergio.  We'll get more specific as
things progress.

Who:  In addition to Sergio, I'm hoping to get Mark, Tom & Stan to come.
I've only actually talked to Tom, who likes the idea.  I'm sure it will all
depend on deadlines and other time contraints.

What:  Basic plan is all get together for lunch and go to Sergio's studio.

How many:  About 18 folks so far.

btw, I'm gonna be gone for about a week getting kids off to college, so if I
don't answer e-mail, it's not because I'm ignoring you.  I'll be home a few
hours on Friday night.

Take care all -Gary G.