Re: Sergio Tales

> A couple of thoughts about the Groofest:
> 1)maybe we should take a list of e-mails for those folks who want to be
> on a "Groofest 2000 mailing list".  I dunno' if anyone can set up their
> own mailing list, but at least we could just do it manually with lots of
> CC's.  Or maybe all Groopies want to know what's going on, even if they
> have no chance of attending (or aren't interested)?

>From my experience,  don't use cc as there will be mails where the recipients are
people who are not in the list and those who are not intrested with Groo.  My
advise is go to http://www.egroups.com where we can make our mailing list for
free.  (my bscit97 list is based at egroups -  bscit97@egroups.com )

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/bscit97

There will be a moderator which is the person who registered the mailing list.
Anybody can be a moderator.  Maybe those who are organizing the Groofest2000.  How
about you Gary? Ruben?

Azamin
Malaysian ambassador to Groop