Mulch!/HoM

OK, MULCH!  comics now have their own site.  The new MULCH! address is

http://www.piekosarts.com/mulch

Bet you didn't see that clever address coming, did you?

The HoM has been removed from my webspace.  It is in a safe place.... if
you ever want to see your HoM again, send 30 million in unmarked 20's... oh
wait, no no.....  it will be up at a different address and with a new
webmaster, pretty soon...... I'll post when it is.

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics, fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.  But it sounded good.)
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com