HoM's Future

Ok.... I had a couple of people express interest in taking over the Hall of
Mendicants...and just when I was about to hand it off... I had an idea!

The HoM will be Groop public domain! (sort of).

I'm going to put it on the same space that we use for the Groop Awards!
Lia Bualong and Chad Riden both expressed interest in continuing the
site... well... now they both can.  Chad, if you're still interested,
e-mail me and I'll give you the password for ftp-ing.  The new address for
the HoM is....

http://members.xoom.com/thegroop/mendicants

Is that cool with everybody?

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics, fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.  But it sounded good.)
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com