Re: TPB

Sorry for the spam Groop, but having messages forwarded to me (That's
me as in Greg not me as in ME - like in the third person) strips of the
senders email address.

Oskar, - I'll take you up on that offer if I can. Can't get any of them
in NZ. I'd like 1 copy of each TPB you can get hold of.

Please email me at grooless@yahoo.com and we can sort out details.

Thanks

Greg Craill.