Fanpic/Groofest

Hey, it's awful slow around here.  I can almost hear Gary collecting over
there.... BTW, Gary, did you see the official GrooFest 2000 site?
http://www.piekosarts.com/groofest

And hey, yeah, you.  Go submit some artwork to the FanPic III contest!!!  I
don't want to have to jello wrestle with Bubble for the prize.  I hear she
won the 96 silver medal in the Lime-flavored catagory.  She pinned the
Russian in under 2 minutes and he had to call it quits due to permanent
injury -- jello up the nose syndrome.

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics, fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.  But it sounded good.)
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com