Subject: Re: Question about an ebay item
Author: Jacob Starkey <jedi_master_groo@yahoo.com>
Date: 8/31/99 8:23 PM

I was looking on eBay, and came across a very cool looking Groo item.
It's item #154965824.  The seller says it's "one of a kind" and I
wanted confirmation from the Groop(or Gary).  I would like to get it,
but if Gary doesn't have it(which one would think is impossible), far
be it from be to be the one to prevent him from adding such an item to
his collection.  He probably take Groo out of his basement and sick 'em
on me anyways ;p

Jacob S.

PS Could anybody tell me what issue of Wizard has the three page Usagi
story?