Squirrelless

I talked to Demon Squirrel recently and he informed me that he had to quit
the list due to a new job that keeps him away from his computer. Most of
the newbies probably don't know who DS was.  He was pretty quiet towards
the end of his stay.   I just thought the rest of  the groop should know
that, IMHO, we lost one of the most interesting and entertaining folks who
ever subbed the list.  Mail should be sent to the.squirrel@t-online.de

~Nate~ (Why did it just sound like I gave a funeral notice?)
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics, fonts and so much more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.  But it sounded good.)
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com