Groo Poster for $5 (not $40!)

     Went to the local comic book shop that had $2 Groo posters on
     clearance a few years back (same poster that is currently going for
     over $40 on eBay). They checked their stockroom and found ANOTHER
     poster which they would still sell for $2.  If anyone's interested, I
     could pick up the poster and send it in a mailing tube (the poster is
     mint, rolled, and shrink wrapped) for the cost of the poster plus
     shipping (I'm not looking to make a profit just cover costs!).

     Mike S.