Re: Groo Poster for $5 (not $40!)

Hello everyone,

This is my first day on this wonderful Groop. I just found the Groo webpage. I
can't believe I never looked for it before. I started collecting Groo comics
as a youngster, and absolutely love them.

Anyway, I just read some people saying that Sergio is coming to Bergen,
Norway...I wish I could join you there. I live in the States, but actually
visited Bergen a couple years ago. My girlfriend was an exchange Student in
Norway for 2 years, and I went and stayed with her in Bergen for awhile. Nice
town.

Well. that's it for my first email. I just wanted to say hi. And, yes, I'd
love to buy that poster :)