Re: Groo Poster for $5 (not $40!)

Cool! A newbie! Welcome to the groop. I hope you're with us for many years
to come. Remember, we're called "groopies" not "groopers" despite what some
absurdly-named person like Sparky Urinetoast may say. And Gary Gossmann is
to be referred to as "Oh great dessesbo one" whenever addressed. And don't
speak positively about Manchester United.

Uh... I better go. I can feel the flames from here.

In Cognito,
Kevin Hall

PS. Welcome to the groop, Andju.