Re: Hey, everybody!

Okay, who's the wise guy (Kevin)? Pretty sneaky using my email address as
your return. Also pretty sneaky finding out that I went to Stephen F.
Austin State, home of the Fighting Lumberjacks (Axe 'em, Jacks!). But to go
into my closet and check out... uh... ahem... er... never mind!

Chris (the *real* Chris) Schechner

Well, okay, sometimes I *am* Glorko from the planet Zarkon.

Um... and sometimes "Bustier Bob."

PS. Have we thoroughly confused you, Andju?

Good!