I couldn't find a cleaver thing to put in "Subject"

Ho Groopies/Groopers,

after much thinking ... yes go ahead, laugh...
a rather strange thing occurred to me.  IF
there were to be a Groo videogame, that's a
big IF, it should be for the GameBoy console.

I mean... look at it.  An 8-Bit black & white
handheld console, with a 1Mhz processor, and yet
it is still more successful than it's 8/16/32/64/
128 bit counterparts.  Umm... that's about it.
'kay bye.

                                       -Saad

P.S. Incase anyone didn't get the Groo analogy,
I'd explain it but that would kill the fun of it...