Whatever happened to that Ambush Bug/Larry-guy???

Hi there friends, best regards to you all if ya know me, and if ya don't,
well, hi there and best regards to you all anyway!

My name is Larry, a former Grooper (which I STILL prefer to GROOPIE) who used
to go by the nickname Ambush Bug, after a semi-obscure DC Comics character.
I now go by the nickname The Shiek of Entropy?, for a number of reasons:

1). I decided not to use a pseudonym based on someone else's copyrighted
character.

B). Because The Shiek of Entropy? is an original character name which I
established about ten years ago (it was the nickname of a favorite AD&D
magic-user  I played that I've always been fond of.

42). Because the man in the hat told me to.

How are you all doing?
What's new?
WHAT DID I MISS!!!?

I've kept with the IMPORTANT stuff (namely, Groo), but according to
Unirabbit, I missed out on those Groo-pads. Any left? Pretty please? Oh well,
my own fault for disappearing like that.

I'll post a longer hello over the weekend, with an update on what I've been
up to lately (If you really don't care, just delete any posting called
"Return of the Larry")

Talk to ya soon!

Larry S., AKA The Shiek Of Entropy