Re: Whatever happened to that Ambush Bug/Larry-guy???

Oh my Gosh!!!!!!!!

LARRY is BACK!!!!!   (yay!)

I nominate Chris to summarize what's happened.  (He does such a great job
and he does it without cussing!)  (Hey, Glorko, er Chris, I'd skip the Erin
thing if I were you.  And don't tell him Nate is our alien love child.
Larry might go away again.)

Larry, take a look at http://members.xoom.com/thegroop/

btw, Bubble, Great Drawing!!!!!

And all you northern European Groopies- Have a Blast with Sergio & Stan (And
don't forget to congratualte them on their Eisner Awards .  Also September
6th is Sergio's 62nd Birthday)

Take care all -Gary G.