Re: Whatever happened to that Ambush Bug/Larry-guy???

In a message dated 9/2/99 11:59:43 PM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>Larry, take a look at http://members.xoom.com/thegroop/

Whoa! I won A MAJOR AWARD!!!

Best blunder, eh? Yeah, that's fitting, considering the way I shamelessly
inundated this list with Grooism after Grooism, I guess you can say I almost
stuffed the ballot box without even knowing it.

Did I win for the Groo Liscense Plate That Killed My Car, or The Time I Sort
Of Flashed The King & Queen of Norway (Or Was That Sweden), or The Evil
Lobster Fork, or The Chopsticks in the Carburator, or the Banana Peel, or the
Coffee In The Lap Of The Wife Of The NY Jets Football Player, or the Shampoo
Bottle?

I think I'm gonna cry, you've made me so happy to be back?

Oops, some tears dripped into my hard drive **Fzzzttt!!!**  **PHLASCH!!!** OH
NO! My comput**bzzzzzt!**-er is **pop pop** going **crmmmmcrmmmbzzt-pop**
nutz*s*z*s*zzz*blllkkkk!!!* I think *zizzzzzz!!!* I need *whoopwhoop* a new
**skzzz-pip!* com-  *phhht!* -puter - *pop pop pop pop* I, guess
**wham-splut* I'll be **gzzzzzzzzh** off the list ****electrical noise*** for
another *****gggggg**** year until I can **ZOOT!** replace
***rahhrrahrzzzzzzzzeeep!** it?

Larry S.  **bleh** AKA The Shiek **popop** Of Entropy