Re: Grookémon

> Wouldn't Groo try to eat those things instead of
> trying to capture them?
>                                            -Saad
It was actually going to say: "Grookemon gotta slay em' all." but then that
might cause it to lose its PG rating. And what is grookemon without the
kajillions of little children?
ahem.
And besides, I drew groo ketchum's hand wrong...so I couldn't draw him
holding a sword anymore. And besides (too.) that's a nuclear groo
grookeball...it explodes on impact and makes nice and quicy barbequed
squirre...I am grookemon.

Bubble
-Chris, more to come...