Re: Whatever happened to that Ambush Bug/Larry-guy???

Hello MR. shake ov N trophy.
Yes, howdy doody dawdy!
Glad you're back.

Isn't it great that Larry is back!
Yay! More silliness. (As if there was any need for more. Although it would
be needed just in case there are any eclipses.) (Oh and Larry, I have to
tell you that you can only read things that are inside parenthesis if it's
addressed to you.)

What else has happened?
Well nate is sparky urinetoast and is the son of Glorko or chris.
And gary is erin is not erin was erin who were erin but not erin.
And other much more confusing stuff that I'm sure the other groopERS
will tell you about.

Bubble