1999 MAD Fall Auction

Tim Johnson holds MAD Magazine auctions every once in a while... The
last one he held he had hundreds of items in the catalog. All kinds of
promotional items like the straight jacket, records and other stuff
they've made over the years.

I got an email from him saying his next auction will be at the end of
this month... I haven't seen the new catalog, so I don't know if there
is any Sergio stuff.. but if you want to check it out, here's his
message: