Interesting item on eBay web site item#157573406: Rare SERGIO ARGONES Comic Book Expo Art

Well, I don't see Groo on the cover, but
Rufferto is on it ...

--

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:	Rare SERGIO ARGONES Comic Book Expo Art
Seller:	cosmic4u@pacbell.net
Starts:	09/03/99, 17:38:24 PDT
Ends:	09/10/99, 17:38:24 PDT
Price:	Starts at $8.00
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=157573406

Item Description:

Cosmic Cards and Comics

CosmicAbyss Comics,
Sportscards,
Collectibles

Check out our web store
online at
http://www.abysscomics.com
for all your comics and action figures!

                    THIS ONLINE STORE CAN PROCESS YOUR
                    CREDIT CARD ORDERS IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT ANY WAIT FOR QUICKER SHIPPING.
                    You can be
                    completely sure your information is protected on our SECURE Server.
We carry a full line of
 Comics (Silver Age, Modern,
back issues,
others), Figures (SLU, Star Trek, Star Wars), Non-Sportscards (Wacky Packs),

We accept Mastercard, Visa,
Discover. We also accept checks or money
orders, of
course!

call
714-662-2273

This special guide was only given to retailers who attended the 1998 San Diego Comic Book Expo. The Expo is only open to retailers and occurs a few days before the full-blown Comiccon. This issue features an EXCLUSIVE piece of Argones artwork. Totally Argones! Magazine is in excellent condition! Only a few hundred copies of these are made! Our only one! $2 S&H

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com