Huh?.....Wha?

Hi all!

Um.. I'm not sure, but I don't think I've been getting all the Groop's email.
 I thought it was just really quiet for the last month, but Uni said she's
been getting 10-12 posts everyday, and when I do get groopmail, it often
excerpts text from emails of other groopers.  Until now I just supposed
people were having private conversations, but now I'm not so sure.  Could we
run a little test please?  Could everybody just send a test email, a little
one, just to see if I'm getting them all?  After that, I'll email the groop
the number I got, and you guys could tell me if it corresponds to your
count(s).   Sorry about the trouble, but I don't want to miss out on any of
the ..uh... jokes.

Suspiciously,

-TGD

PS:  Insert creative joke here.