Re: Huh?.....Wha? (The "Daniel Flood")

DanielBron@aol.com wrote:

> run a little test please?  Could everybody just send a test email, a little
> one, just to see if I'm getting them all?  After that, I'll email the groop
> the number I got, and you guys could tell me if it corresponds to your
> count(s).   Sorry about the trouble, but I don't want to miss out on any of
> the ..uh... jokes.
>
> Suspiciously,
> -TGD

You've been off doing that covert stuff too long, TGD. Well, this is
message #43 from the Groop. Seriously, though, why don't you just have
one of the Groochivers forward you the last week's worth of list mail.
Then you can compare to what you actually got for yourself. There's at
least 2 or 3 folks on the list who archive the mail. It'd be much more
practical than a flood of "test mails", not that the Groop is ever
practical!! :)

Kevin