Re: Raptus ´99 (Sergio in Norway)!

Cheesedip...

The program for Raptus is online at
http:\\www.raptus.no
check it out.

I can probably meet those of you who are coming on Friday, before the opening, but I'm not sure how long I can stay.

Also I talked to a friend of mine who is doing volunteer-work at Raptus, he could talk to some people who could talk to some people about putting together a special groop meeting with Sergio, and perhaps Stan... I can't guarantee anything, I'll talk some more with him... How many are coming?... will it just be me and a couple of Swedes?... that might get interesting...

gotta run

the Knight...