Re: Raptus 99 (Sergio in Norway)!

I can probably meet those of you who are coming on Friday, before the opening, but I'm not sure how long I can stay.

I'll probably arrive in Bergen some hours after the opening.

Also I talked to a friend of mine who is doing volunteer-work at Raptus, he could talk to some people who could talk to some people >about putting together a special groop meeting with Sergio, and >perhaps Stan... I can't guarantee anything, I'll talk some more with >him...

Sounds great! Please Megatheos make it happen!

How many are coming?...
will it just be me and a couple of Swedes?... that might get interesting...

I'm not sure which ones are coming, but I DO think we all should meet up. How long will people stay? Where will they live?

/Oskar.