Re: Raptus ´99 (Sergio in Norway)!

Hi again...

First of all, if no one else can deliver Lia's letter, than I'll give it a try, though my schedule gets tighter every day...

anyways...we should organize ourselves regarding, a groop meeting... The questions we should ask is: Who is coming, and when? So far I believe Oskar is coming, Magnus might come if nothing goes wrong, and Ronny will show up if his grandfather gets better (which I sincerely hope he does.... Is that all? We should be more...

anyway... my schedule at this point is that I can hang around the town and the convention area until about 1430/14145, but then I have to run off to catch a lecture.... On saturday I'll be gone for a couple of hours, while doing some campaigning in my home town... hopefully not too much... Sunday is in theory free.... but since I have to prepare some shit on censorship for tuesday, so I might cut the sunday somewhat to do that... :(.. I might be busy in the evenings, but I don't know yet...

Anyways... there are some neat things for all sergio and stan fans at Raptus, beginning with the cover of the "Raptus Newspaper" featuring Conan (drawn by buscema) holding an umbrella, and Usagi and Groo standing behind him.... Inside is what I believe is a new drawing of Groo, leaving a ruined Bergen... I'll scan it later...

Anyways...

the Knight's gotta run ;)

Cheesedip to everyone

the Knight Who says Cheesedip

-"All right! That's it! It's gotten Silly!" - Monty Python's Flying Circus