Re: Raptus ´99 (Sergio in Norway)!

Hiya,

Unfortunately it looks like this month won't be so good as I though
when I first heard that Sergio and Stan was coming to Norway. My
grandfathers condition are getting worse, so the doctors reckon he
might not have much time left. So it looks like I won't get a chance
to meet Sergio/Stan this time, but lets hope they come to
Scandinavia another time :-) (Think the Groo-fest 2000 is a bit far to
travel for me)

PS! Any chance you could get me one of those Raptus
newspapers O-mighty Knight?

--
Yours Truly, Ronny Hansen

Webmaster, The Norwegian Groo Page - http://NorwGroo.cjb.net