Groo News From M.E.

Okay, Sergio's on a plane for Norway or wherever so we're alone and I
can tell you stuff...

First off: We will be producing a one-shot black-and-white special for
Dark Horse which is currently set to come out in December called THE
BLAIR WHICH? PROJECT.  It's a parody of Guess What.

The next GROO mini-series will run January through April of 2000.

There will be another one-shot parody book out in February from Dark
Horse entitled SERGIO STAMPS OUT STAR WARS.  Sergio battles Darth
Vader, Luke Skywalker and George Lucas.

I've received around 40 requests for the signed GROO promo card from
the San Diego Con.  Unfortunately, Sergio didn't get around to signing
them before he left for Norway so I won't be sending them out for at
least two weeks.  I'm going to place a cut-off on requests for them of
September 14.  If you want one, send me a stamped, self-addressed
envelope before then.  No foreign stamps or international reply
coupons.

That is all.

Mark Evanier
PMB 303