Unfortunately, some more chin music?

In a message dated 9/8/99 11:56:38 PM, grossfam@olywa.net writes:

>( I currently work for a
>
>guy who is frightenly like Arcadio-no it's not Big Chin guy-)

You know, it's dangerous to encourage me. If you guys start actually LIKING
my One Joke it might give me a swelled head, which would in turn make my chin
proportional to my body, thus making it no longer a really big, no longer,
ummm, a really, big?

YIKES! I have seen through your fiendish plot! By pretending to think this
One Joke is actually funny instead of increasingly tiresome, you are
attempting to ERASE me from existence.

Ohhhh, noooo, does this mean, (shudder) that we laugh at Groo's One Joke in
an effort to Destroy him?

Naaaaaaahhh?