Re: GrooFest 2000

Warning Groofest People!

Nice try Gary, but we're way too sly for this one. Your name isn't on
the list so obviously, as any fool can plainly see, you say you want us
to go to Ojai for the Groofest! but if it was really there then your
name would be on the list. I can plainly see this, so therefore seeing
as I am as sly as a duck I will go to the Gobi Desert for the Groofest
which is obviously where it is really being held.

You think you can fool Greg, but Greg is beyond help!

Greg.