Re: Pretty Park is VIRUS -- Do NOT open!!

Hi !

I'm sorry for this mess. I'm the one who sent this Pretty Park virus. It's a
worm so it took me some time to realize I was infected and it was forwarding
itself to everyone in my adress book, including the Groop. When I smelled a
rat, it was too late.

I was fooled by the fact that two friends often send me Macromedia Flash
animations (they're professional cartoonists). The mail I received with the
virus was signed by one of these friends. So I erred big...

My sincere apologies to everyone.

Professeur Schloubidou
schloubi@glabouni.com
http://www.glabouni.com