Re: Pretty Park is VIRUS -- Do NOT open!!

In a message dated 9/11/99 8:58:38 PM, schloubi@glabouni.com writes:

>I'm sorry for this mess. I'm the one who sent this Pretty Park virus. It's
>
>worm so it took me some time to realize I was infected and it was forwarding
>
>itself to everyone in my address book, including the Groop. When I smelled
>
>rat, it was too late.

Hey, I appreciate your candor, it appears to have been an honest mistake.
Let's hope that everyone deletes this thing harmlessly.

I know there are many more computer-savvy Groopers out there than I, but I
guess it can't hurt to shut down after deleting the e-mail and running your
favorite antivirus programs before doing anything else, just to be safe.

-Larry S. AKA "The Shiek Of Entropy"