Support your local grooper!

Message: 15
  Date: Sun, 12 Sep 1999 11:37:32 -0700
  From: Glen Gold <ledocq@earthlink.net>
Subject: New Discussion Group: Gene Colan

Hi, Gang.  Kevin Hall (mastermind of Colan's website, and the "illya" guy
on ebay) has started up a Gene Colan discussion group, similar to the
kirby-l.  The first posts were this morning, so there's an archive digest
of about 1 so far.  However, I've already seen a new weird piece of Colan
art I'd never seen before: Gene's...wait for it...Hostess Fruit Pies ad!

For those of you who want to join up, here's the URL

http://www.onelist.com/community/genecolan

And if you want to cut right to the Fruit Pies ad:

http://www.geocities.com/~genecolan/main.htm

then click on "fans' bookshelf"

Best

Glen Gold