Re: Raptus report.

Hey, hey Gang

the Knight here... I have only one correction to Oskar's letter, it's Kristian with a K... but don't tell anyone... it's a secret ;) Other than that Raptus is over now *sniff*, hopefully I can start writing a good report soon, tomorrow (or today as it's 3am) is the election day, so my campaigning days we'll be over, and I'll hopefully have some more spare time. Anyway, today was also a hoot, though I only had chance to say a short hi to Sergio as he was very busy, but I did get to have a small chat with Stan, whom I'm also a big fan off... The closing show with Sergio, Stan, Buscema and a lot of the other artists was a HOOT! I laughed my butt off, especially since Sergio kept trying to "steal" the show by shouting comments or blowing a small horn.. he was hilarious.... hmmm... what more could be said about Raptus... well I met Oskar, but I guess you already figured that out since he said he had met me (but it bears repeating as Groo fans, by all logic are slow of mind ;) ) , which was very fun... we also got Sergio to pose for a couple of pictures with us... which I will scan as soon as I get them developed...

Anyway raptus was great fun, not only did I get to meat Sergio and Stan, I met Oskar, who is the only other Groopie I've ever met, and on a personal note I actually met lots of people I hadn't seen in a damn long time....

I'll try to put together a more detailed report later on, but this small report combined with that of Oskar, should give a general idea what went on!

The Knight Who Says Cheesedip

P.S. Cheesedip

P.P.S. Cheesedip

P.P.P.S. Cheesedip