From: fabiof@anfavea.com.br
To: "Eric Chun" <ericchun@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Support your local grooper!
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:11:34 -0300

Hi,

I don't know how you get my e-mail address, but please I'd like to unsubscribe
of this group. Can you do it for me ?

Thanks,
Fábio

"Eric Chun" <ericchun@hotmail.com> on 13/09/99 02:13:42

To:   groop@groo.com
cc:    (bcc: Fabio Fernandes/ANFAVEA)

Hi guys/grrls!

Kevin wrote:
>Ok, Eric...so, describe the circle this must have gone round
>in before it ended up back at Groo of all things!! LOL

Hmm ..  If I'm not sadly mistaken, Kevin is also the master-
mind behind the groofest mailing list!

See you.

Eric