Larry...I don't have your e-mail address

Sorry folks about this obviously non-related Groo post, but I need to reach the Chic o' N'troppy. The remainder of this post will be in parentheses, so it's obviously a secret!

(Larry! Guess what! My brother got me three free plane tickets (not even stand-by!) to go to NY for Thanksgiving! E-mail me, and let's make plans!)

Love, from

-Unirabbit, Queen of Florida, Empress of Outer Space, and Seneschal of the Bermuda Triangle