I May Owe You An Apology!

***Note: Simply reply to this email to unsubscribe.***

Jayde.com Special Bulletin
  September 14, 1999: Issue 11
   < http://www.jayde.com >

********************************

Dear Jayde Subscriber:

It seems I may owe you an apology:  A few weeks ago I personally
hosted a Global Teleconference to show all Jayde members how
they can generate insane traffic to their sites and do this without
spending 1 thin dime on advertising.

I talk at length on how owning your own Banner Exchange can literally -
overnight - change the way you do business on the Net.  And we have
signed up many successful partners since we began offering this one
of a kind opportunity to Jayde members.

Then we discovered a major problem!  Seems our schedule of conference
events were just not possible for many members to make - and for this
oversight I apologize.

However, to remedy this situation and allow everyone an opportunity to
hear me out, I've decided to host 5 more Global Teleconferences THIS
WEEK. The times are listed in the letter below. Hopefully, you will now
have the chance to discover EXACTLY how to cash in with your own piece
of our success.

Below are all of the facts for your consideration.

Michael T. Glaspie
Founder / Director
BannerCo-op.com
1-1 Exchange and Cash to Promote Your Site

                     You Can Now
           "Own Your Own Banner Exchange and
       Never Have to Buy Banner Ads Again - Ever"
             And Get 1000's of FREE Hits
             Just For Hearing Me Out !!!

Would you...

. . .Like to OWN your own banner exchange (but not have to worry
about the "operations" side)?

. . .Never buy banners to promote your site again? (Plus how to
generate an ARMY of websites generating traffic FOR you?)

. .Get thousands of FREE hits to your site? (Plus how to benefit,
even if you don't HAVE a site?)

The success of the BannerCo-op has been nothing short of breathtaking.
You may have seen some of the major press coverage we've been getting
lately...

Seems our 1-1 exchange plus cash to promote your site is extremely
popular with large and small web sites... and this is your invitation
to join us in our success.

Did you know LinkExchange just sold out to Microsoft for over $300
million? That was in just 2 years of operation. And from what the
media is saying in major press coverage, the BannerCo-op will even
eclipse this stellar success! If you act now, YOU can have your share,
before it's too late!  Could this be *your* opportunity of a lifetime?

To find out and learn all the details about this exciting International
event, please visit:

http://www.BannerCo-op.com/conference.html

http://www.BannerCo-op.com/conference.html

This offer WILL NOT be repeated.

For the convenience of everyone I will host this call only at the
following times/dates.

We Have Only 100 Lines Available. Do not miss out.

Upcoming available call times are:

Wednesday, September 15, 1999   3:00 PM Eastern
Wednesday, September 15, 1999   9:00 PM Eastern

Thursday, September 16, 1999  11:00 AM  Eastern
Thursday, September 16, 1999   9:00 PM  Eastern

Sunday, September 19, 1999   8:00 PM  Eastern

NOTE: All times are Eastern Daylight Time (-5GMT)

      To Participate in the Call, Dial

         1-918-222-7109 code: 0215

          at the scheduled time.

    Your Exclusive Jayde Invitation Number is *** 295 ***

If you've ever wanted to be a part of *something BIG*, you absolutely
MUST be on one of these international CONFERENCE CALLS

You can participate or listen only," it matters not, so long as you
are there to learn about this incredible opportunity. To reserve your
spot mail reserve@bannerco-op.com your name, and selected conference
time.   We will notify you only in the event of a full book, you may
then select an optional spot.  We only have 100 lines available per
time slot.

If all lines are taken, and you are not able to get in,
simply voicemail/email us with your Name and Phone Number
including Area Code, Country code and Best Time to
reach you.

        1-248-889-0955
        1-877-889-0955 (800 number)
        Or jeff295@bannerco-op.com

You may call in up to 10 minutes early, and listen or participate as we
all get acquainted, I will start my presentation exactly on the hour.

Sincerely,

Michael T. Glaspie
Founder/Director
http://www.BannerCo-op.com
1-1 Exchange and Cash to Promote Your Site
http://www.MySiteInc.com
Free Web Sites and $20 Cash Over and Over
http://www.FreeLinksNetwork.com
Your Hit Counter Will Scream "I Surrender"

P.S.  EVEN IF YOU DON'T JOIN US AS A PARTNER, I'LL SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN
PROFIT BIG BY REFERRING OTHERS TO US AND AS A BONUS FOR CALLING I'LL
GIVE YOU A GIFT THAT COULD BRING YOU 1000'S OF FREE HITS EVERY MONTH!!!
HURRY!   DON'T LOSE OUT ON THIS SPECIAL GLOBAL TELECONFERENCE  EVENT.

Your web site is currently registered in the Jayde.com Search
Engine. The contact email address we have for your free listing
is: jaydenews1

Removing your email address from this list is easy.
Simply click the email address below and send:

 <mailto:leave-jaydenews1-3355919C@listmail.net>