Re: southpark virus

Only a grooper would ask for a virus to infect thierself!

From: dizzy.sean@lineone.net
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: southpark virus
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:29:17 +0100 (BST)

Hi everybody, here is a message from a lurker who opened the southpark virus, make that dumb lurker!, I deleted the files32.vxd component as that has the virus contained but I have since found out that you need to do a bit of regedit before deleting this file otherwise you can't open any applications.
I am hoping that someone still has it on their computer and can forward me a copy so I can reinfect myself and get rid of it properly or if someone else infected themselves but still has files32.vxd in their windows/system folder could you forward it to me so I can get out of this mess.
Not often viruses are requested eh?
Groo would be proud.
Sean