Congratulations to our winners!

Dear Grolier,

So far the imandi.com "easy money" scratch-and-win game has produced
2237 instant winners of cash and prizes! In fact, we're in the process
of notifying them now.

But the people who won cash and prizes are not the only winners at
http://www.imandi.com. Everyone has the opportunity to win - over and
over again - by using our EXCITING NEW SERVICE. Let me tell you how it
works.

http://www.imandi.com is your ONE-STOP RESOURCE when it comes to
purchasing individualized products and services. What do we mean when
we say individualized? Well, it could be buying a new car, remodeling
your home, or purchasing insurance. Perhaps you're planning a vacation,
refinancing your home or just looking for a new lawn service.

Say GOODBYE TO TIME CONSUMING PHONE TAG and yellow page research. The
http://www.imandi.com marketplace consists of more than 100,000
MERCHANTS, BOTH NATIONAL AND LOCAL. You just click to an easy form
letting us know what you want and we shop around for you to get the
very best deal. It's that simple!

http://www.imandi.com IS FREE! There are no extra charges for using the
marketplace to find the best deal. In fact, there are no obligations to
purchase, which is unlike many other online shopping services.

AND IT'S SAFE TOO. When you place a quote, you are given a unique email
identification to protect your privacy.  Plus, there are no credit card
transfers through http://www.imandi.com. You take care of that directly
with the merchant.

BECOME A WINNER TODAY! Think of a product or service you'll be buying
in the next 30-60 days and give http://www.imandi.com a try. You'll be
glad you did!

All the best,

Raghav Kher
Founder and CEO
imandi.com

NOTE: We hope you will want to continue learning more about imandi.com
via our occasional emails to you. However, if you'd rather not receive
any future notices of this sort from imandi.com, reply to this message
by typing "REMOVE" in the subject field.