Re: computer help

At 01:57 PM 9/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Thanks to all you groopsters that sent info on my daughter's web page. It
>was most helpful. I sent the info on to her and I think we can solve the
>problem. No further help needed at this point. You can get back to your
>otherwise dreary existences... uh, I mean... your exciting, fruitful lives.
>
>Chris

~~~ I'll get back to driving home from work in a dreary hurricane. Wish me
luck.

Hey did anyone ever notice that AMAZON.COM lists the GROO HOUNDBOOK for
ages 9-12 years?!?!

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics, free fonts and so much
more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.  But it sounded good.)