From: Nate Piekos <nate@piekosarts.com>
To: groop@groo.com
Subject: Comic Art Question
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 06:59:49 -0400

OK, This is non GROO, but Comic related....  Comic artists generally draw
the original art on 10" x 15" bristol board (or its equivalent) right?  OK
here's the question... is that 10 x 15 measurement right to the edge of the
printed page, or is it the total height and width of the drawn panels?

I'm guessing it's the total height and width of the drawn panels, and the
actual paper is a bit larger.

I'm basing this guess on the fact that the H & W of the panels usually
comes out to 6" x 9" on the printed page, exactly 2/3 of 10" x 15".
Therefore original art would be reduced to a nice easy figure like 2/3.

ME? Anyone?

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics, free fonts and so much
more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.  But it sounded good.)