Re: Card game

I might be able to get one or two at one of the local comic book shops
here.  I was there a couple of weeks ago and think I saw at least one
copy.  But, unfortunately, I am poor as a pauper, so I couldn't buy it
for you right away if I saw it.

And Shiek, I don't think you want to know about that "Gary Grossman =
Erin M. Curtis" thing.  It is way too confusing for the human mind to
comprehend.

Jacob S.