IF GROO WAS A?HE'D?

Hi Groop, what's up?

Thought I'd do something very un-Groo-like and throw something
thought-provoking out there.

We all know that Groo is VERY good at being a swordsman, but that the results
of his actions are ALWAYS the worst possible consequences. But what if Groo
were something OTHER than a sword-wielding Wanderer? What would we witness
when we hear the words "And now Groo does what Groo does best?"

If Groo was a North Atlantic HURRICANE, he'd probably go south. So much for
the penguins?
If Groo was SUPERMAN, Metropolis would be toast.
If Groo was an ANTIVIRUS PROGRAM, we'd all be using typewriters.
If Groo was a BASEBALL PITCHER, he'd strike out every batter, but also put
the catcher and umpire in traction.
If Groo was a WILD WEST GUNSLINGER, there'd be nothing standing EAST of the
Mississippi.
If Groo was a COMIC BOOK CREATOR, he'd probably say that you could take his
book apart, shuffle the pages and put it back together in random order and
have it still make just as much sense?and he'd be right!

How's that for a start? What will the rest of you come up with?

Waiting eagerly,

The ReallyBigChin Guy
(Who still can't wait for October 1st?)