Re: IF GROO WAS A?HE'D?

If Groo were a car saleman we'd all be walking...

If Groo were Bill Gates we'd ALL be using Macs...

If Groo were Steve Jobs we'd ALL be using Macs...(because he'd slay us if we
didn't)

If Groo were Gary Grossmann he'd be dessesbo with fraying...oh wait, he already
is... Hey Gary, you're not really Groo in disguise are you?

If Groo were Batman then Gotham would seem as though it had been hit by a huge
earthquake and...um err...well actually that did happen recently, well just
forget that one....

Dieter :)#