Re: Meeting up with Mark & Ruben

At 09:34 PM 9/19/99 -0700, you wrote:

> Hi Folks!
> see Mark & Ruben (also Mark's girl friend, Carolyn Kelly), stay a couple
> hours, zip home and pound nails again until a few minutes ago (flood
lights).
> It was almost like the stuff in between the nail pounding didn't happen.

~~~ Did I miss something?  When did you say you were going to see ME and
Ruben?  Or did you?

~Nate
Nate Piekos        nate@piekosarts.com
PIEKOS ARTS ~ http://www.piekosarts.com
Visit Piekos Arts for logo design, original comics, free fonts and so much
more!
(What exactly do I mean by "more"?  I'm not sure.  But it sounded good.)