Stuff you may want. (Raptus newsmag etc)

Hi Groop!

There is one copy of Groo Exposé and Groo the Adventurer in my local shop. Also I saw some earlier issues of the Marvel run, from 5 or 6 and on.

For all of you wanting a copy of the Raptus news magazine + poster, send me 8 US dollars and your adress (that will cover the postage and cost for exchange into swedish crowns).

Alternatively, you all organize some sort of way that I can get all money in one deal (in Sweden I must pay 30 SeK, about 4 dollars, to exchange into US dollars and I won't pay that each time I must exchange).

Take care all,

Oskar.